Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6th!

Yesterday was a typical Sunday so not alot went on so I thought I'd post the pictures I took of my kids from Saturday. I usually take my kids to Kiddie Kandids for pictures, but I didn't really want to spend the money this time, but still wanted them done. I may not have done as good of a job as professionals, but I think they turned out alright. Here's Chris's good one.
Some times he just tries too hard! I'm sure everyone can relate:)
Here's Peyton's good one! She may not be smiling or looking at the camera, but this is typical Peyton and that makes it great.
Ben was stilling behind me just laughing away, trying to get her to laugh so that I could at least get a picture of her smiling. Well, I got one of her laughing right along with him!
Bentley is a very smiley boy, if you catch him right after a nap or right after he eats. In this one, his face just lights up and make you smile to look at it:)
Here's Ben tring to get Bentley to grin really big. So he was going "Aah, BOO!" as he puffs a little air at him. This is how Bentley reacted!
The group pictures didn't turn out quite as well. I took a whole bunch of group pictures and if I knew how to crop the good parts of each picture into one, I'd have a really GREAT one. But you can't do better then one that shows your kids true personality.
And here's Peyton trying to hold Chris, Chris caring for Bentley, and Bentley spitting spit bubbles! What great kids I have:)

1 comment:

Tara Mc said...

I think they're every bit as cute as kiddy kandid. You did a great job!