Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5th!

Another warm day allowed us to go outside and spend some time. Bentley's little suit isn't as thick as it looks and it worked perfectly. Peyton enjoyed running all over the yard checking stuff out. And Chris, Ben, and I played catch, to get Chris practiced up for coach pitch baseball this summer!
Then while we were cooking dinner on the grill, Peyton had herself some fun swinging on the swings in our yard.
And Chris practiced his jumps on his skate board! He's getting the hang of it, slowly but surely:)
And Bentley was so content that he dozed right off. I absolutely love when their hands are so pudgy that their knuckles indent:) Man, you can't beat a good day with the family!

2 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

Yup - I'm jealous - big time ! I dented my car - on a snow bank- trying to get out of my driveway to get to church as the snow continues to fall. I thought I was a winter person - but honestly - I can hardly wait for green grass and the smell of freshly turned DIRT.

Grandma Sony said...

Wow - you did great with the pictures. You should maybe consider photography as a hobby - in your spare time that is :)