Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20th!

Wonderful day today! Church was good. My kids looked cute! When we got home, Ben had a roast cooking and snickerdoodle dough chilling in the fridge. We fed Peyton and Bentley and they went down for a nap. After we had lunch, we layed down too. I had a relief society humanitarian meeting at 4:00. When I got home this is what I found. Peyton laying on the floor, saying "cucky"! Ben says she'd been laying there for 20 minutes, watching Chris play.
This is how she layed while I changed her diaper! Yeah, she's her fathers child:)
Later, we made up the snickerdoodles! Peyton sat there drinking her juice and every circle I'd make, she'd say "cookie"!
Before!
After! They were delicious! And don't let the pictures fool you, Ben did most the work. I rolled all the cookies into circles, but Ben rolled them in the cinnomon and put them on the pan and baked them and got them off the pan! I love him:)

No comments: