Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 12th!

It looks like we might be getting the baby gates back out! My dear Peyton is so quick into mischief these days and I try, but can't keep an eye on her ALL the time. Ben and I got groceries Friday and I got myself a little treat. I love Symphony's! Well, apparently my daughter likes them too because she came bringing me the candy bar from the counter in the kitchen. Crazy enough, if you notice, not one rip in the wrapping! My 2 year old opened this whole candy bar patiently enough to not tear it at all.
Then when we were about to put her in the shower and put her to bed, this is what we'd found! Not very easy to see, but there is a whole container of TOOTHPICKS all over the floor! You can see that she was very upset about getting in trouble.....she's smiling;)

No comments: