Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14th!

The baby gate returned today! Peyton got into the kitchen while "throwing something away for us" and spilt milk all over the floor this morning so up the gate went and upstairs she stayed. She didn't much care for it! But milk is expensive these days and I need my house in one piece and can't watch her 24/7, as hard as I try.Here are my wonderful kids helping me with dinner! I made chicken patty sandwiches and mac-n-cheese, but Chris said he wanted something "healthy" with his dinner, so he peeled 2 oranges:) Funny kid!
Here is Peyton helping me deep fry the patties! Her face is priceless. She was just glad to get a break from being upstairs!
Our neighbor (meaning "lives within a couple miles of us" out here) Howard is brothers with the man I bought my house from. And he has been so nice as too help us up-keep our farm land. He helps burn our ditches, water our feild, harvest our feild....okay pretty much runs our acrage! He came and burned the ditches for us last night, and they needed it so much! We have good people around us:) Peyton sure enjoyed watching him us his "wand" from the window!

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

It would have taken more than a "wand" to light a fire here. Gotta melt the snow first - glad someone is enjoying spring.