Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd!

My Bentley buddy is getting so big! He is smiley all the time.....when he's awake that is! He gets a little fussy around 6:00ish, but once a day's not bad.
Bentley has a bad habit of always looking over his right shoulder, ALWAYS. Whether he's sitting up or laying down. Which has brought on a flat spot on his head. It's hard to get a 2D picture of it so here were my best shots. On the picture above, you can see it a little on the left side.
And on this picture you can see the little indent on the right side of the picture. Like I said, hard to capture, but I tried.
I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. Bentley is 3 1/2 months old and weighs about half of what Chris weighs! My little Peyton turns 2 in a month from today! Chris will be baptized this summer! Everything needs to slow down a bit so I can enjoy it more!

No comments: