Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4th!

My Peyton's hair is getting long enough that I'm able to do some fun stuff with it:) And for the most part, she does very well letting me. Here was today's invention!
To be absolutely honest, I didn't used to be a big fan of a side pony tail, but I'm warming up to them, and though I'm bias, this has got to be one of the cutest on the planet:)
At Tara, this is for you. It was warm enough today that I went out and weeded our little rose garden in front of our house. Took a hoe too it too!
Now it looks nice and is ready for spring to come:D I like winter alright, but I love spring because spring means warmer weather is on it's way and I LOVE summer!

2 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

How dang cute is that hair do ! I am a WEE bit jealous about your being able to get out and work in your garden. Yeah - we're going to have to shovel out the white stuff to find the garden this year. But on a positive note - we'll have enough water for it - when this all melts. Have a great day :)

Harris said...

awe how cute :) I can't wait until Presli gets hair to do something with!

We are in American Falls...crazy but true :) it is funny to hear about Bear Lake while we are here. who would've thought...i sure didn't!