Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16th!

I got a phone call last night around 8:30pm saying that my brother, Bart, his wife, Michelle, their little girl, Brooklyn, my sister, Tia, and her boyfriend Voi needed a place to crash. They were on their way to Salt Lake and ran into a few problems along the way and didn't want to get there so late so stayed at my place, which was a little more then half way. They were only in my house for a little over 10 hours, but it sure was nice to see them and catch up. this is L to R: Peyton, Brooklyn, Voi, Tia, and Bentley.
Bart got to go to Vegas a few weeks ago to watch a Nascar race and got really close to the track. Well. my husband, having served his mission in Georgia, grew a liking for the sport so they were watching Bart's video.
Here's Peyton getting a ball fromMichelle. Michelle had just woke up and joined us and Peyton hadn't quite warmed up to her yet.
Here's Tia and I! I once heard a quote that fits quite nicely here, "I smile because you're my sister, I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!" Sure was glad to have a little dose of family for a minute!

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

I wonder who would have said that about sisters??? Thanks for the little dose of family - I like it too and I wasn't even there <3