Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Husband!

1. Where did you first meet? Blind date! Yesh, they do turn out well sometimes
2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 months, 4 dating, 4 engaged
3. How long have you been married? 2 years in December
4. What does he do that surprises you? He acts like he doesn't listen, and then gets me what I didn't even think he heard me ask for
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His legs......he doesn't have chicken legs, and he wears a pair of shorts really well
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His work ethic-- he misses work on his days off, and he gives 110% for whoever he's working for. He likes to have a good relationship with his employers
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Dawn
8. What is his favorite color? baby blue-- he picked the colors at our wedding
9. What is his favorite food? Chicken parmesean and fries
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball, he loves Kevin Garnett
11. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was May 28th, 2006, a month and a half after we started dating, in front of my apartment in Pocatello
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? right now, going to BYU football games
13. Do you have any children? I have one son, that loves Ben to death, and one on the way
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He loves me, unconditionally
15. How old is he? 24
16. Who said "I love you" first? He did, over the phone. I waited about 12 hours, and said it in person
17. What is his favorite type of music? depends on his mood, he pretty much listens to anything
18. What do you admire most about him? He doesn't back down, he stands up for what he knows and won't be swayed
19. Do you think he will read this? Probably not

2 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

Good job Kelly, I enjoyed reading this. I am glad that you are sharing with us.

teresa and the boys said...

I'm glad number 6 stipulates "employers" and not "clients." Although, I'm sure a good relationship with them helps in his line of work as well. =)

Fun post!