Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a GIRL!! 16 weeks!

I know the pictures are backwards, but I'm still figuring out all this blog stuff. This is the ultrasound from the mall. If you've had a baby, you kind of have an idea what your looking for. Of course, it's a GIRL!!! If you can't tell by the little writing at the top of the picture or the title of the post. And for those of you who care, there is a little arrow on the right side of the black area that is pointing to 3 lines, which is the proof on it being a girl. We are very excited. Ben was hoping for a boy, but he is just peachy with a girl. He's had fun trying to come up with a name we both like. Thank you all for sharing this with us:)













This is me at 16 weeks. I know, not a lot of difference from the last belly picture, but I'm doing my best to keep everyone updated. It was taken October 24th, 2008. I don't have very much patients so we went to the ultrasound place in the Provo Towne Mall.



8 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Cheater, cheater! The rest of us all had to wait a few more weeks... or in the case of some of the *ahem* older and wiser readers, they had to wait until the baby was born! But congrats, anyway! (CHEATER!)

Dani,Jesi,Taylor,Amanda and Ashlee said...

Congrats I am so excited for you guys.

Mike & Jen said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! You'll just LOVE dressing her up and putting bows in her hair. If you need any bow ideas, let me know. We have lots at our house. Have you come up with any names yet? Hope all is well!

Mike & Jen said...

Oh yeah... I was only 16 weeks when I found out, as well. I couldn't wait any longer and that was the earliest my doctor would let me find out. So, I totally know what you mean about not wanting to wait!

Andrew and Amanda Swanger said...

Yay! Congratulations! :)

Mark, Jesi and Taylor and Madison said...

Little girls are so much fun... I am so excited for you!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! How did the game go? Did Chris get to go with you? Anyway, so happy for you. :D

livestronggirl06 said...

Congratulations Kelly I love you!!
My prayers are with you all!!
♥manda joy