Friday, October 31, 2008

Bad News

I heard back from the intirm evaluator yesterday about where Chris would go to school while the courts figured out where Chris would stay permenantly. He decided it would be better for Chris to stay in Montpelier because their school system has a 4 day week and ours has a 5 day week. And also between his dad's family and my family, Chris has a better support system up there. So we spoke to our lawyer and told him to continue on with the next step. I'm not letting Chris go that easily. So needless to say, yesterday was a hard day. Chris saw me crying and asked me what was wrong. I tried to explain to him that he would have to go and stay at his dad's house for a while and go to school down there. Chris started crying and told me he didn't want to go to school with is dad, he wanted to go here, and stay with me. That was hard. So we're fighting this. Thank you all for be such a good support system for me. I love you all for it.

3 comments:

Mark, Jesi and Taylor and Madison said...

We are so sorry, we will keep you in our prayers,

The Pugmire's said...

So sorry to hear! After watching what Tami and her three oldest kids have gone through, it is never easy. Just keep fighting for what is best and it should all work out in the end. I am sorry it is so hard!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly there is one thing Cody and Chris will see each other unless Chris goes to A.J. I'm so Sorry that it happend that way I will just keep Praying for you



I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!