Thursday, September 25, 2008

BYU Game!

Ben and I got BYU football season tickets this year. We've had a blast with them. We're clear up in the stands, but we don't care, we just enjoy being there. Chris loves Cosmo. He had so much fun at the game that day. He's a true Cougars fan;) He almost has the Cougars Song down too. This pictures was taken after the first game of the season against Northern Iowa. We won of course. But this is also a picture of me 2 months along. Not much to show, but you have to start somewhere. I'll be 3 months on Monday and will get an updated picture then and post it. I always like to look at everyone else's progression pictures, so I might as well share too:)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So Jealous! Some day, we'll decide to get season tickets. haha. Glad to hear you had so much fun.

Mark, Jesi and Taylor and Madison said...

Having season tickets is the BEST!!I cant wait to teach Taylor the fight song... Go COUGARS

Grandma Sony said...

I am enjoying their season tickets as much as they are - because that is about the only way we get to see them - I'm not loving them living so far away - but so glad they are happy!