Friday, October 3, 2008

First baby pictures!



Today was my first doctors appointment. After we got in there and got through the history, Dr. Jackson used a doppler to find the babies heart beat. After a few tries, he had an old ultrasound mechine that is kept there in the office brought in. He wanted to make sure everything was okay. He found the baby and he/she was just a movin and a groovin. The head is on the left and the feet are on the right. We get the nicer ultrasound done on Monday, to check the rump to crown measurement to make sure I'm as far along as we think I am. Which is 13 weeks today, according to the doctors calculations. My due date is April 11, 2009. Ben was so excited to see the baby on the screen. He was almost in a panic when he couldn't find the pictures once we got into the car. He's going to be a great father. We are so blessed to have this blessing coming into our lives.

2 comments:

livestronggirl06 said...

I'm glad to hear everything went good!! :) I'm so happy for you guys, congratulations!! I love you!!!
♥manda

teresa and the boys said...

Yay for little tadpole babies!