Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Old habits die hard!

It is still so hard for me to put on a post without a picture. But I know I like to see other peoples new post's, even when they don't have pictures so here goes again. We got Chris this past weekend for our first offical weekend since this new "arrangement" took over. It was so hard only having him 3 days, but I feel like the Lord is helping me big time to cope with it. We just had to have as much fun as we could while he was here. So we painted Christmas orniments, went bowling, rode scooter/walked to the park, read books, played with the dogs, and he helped me cook.

Changing the subject before I start to cry. I have an ultrasound on Friday, the 21st, to check the heart. Ben has decided he doesn't trust the "lady at the mall" on what the sex of the baby is so he won't let me buy a thing until the "guy who know's what he's doing" at the hospital confirms it. So I guess I can wait another 3 days.

I am now offically Relief Society Secretary in my ward. So that along with my calling as an activitier committee member, I am keeping busy with Christmas Program planning.

I am super excited about the Twilight movie that comes out in 2 days:) It's been a crazy ride trying to get to the mid-night premier Thursday night, but hopefully nothing else goes wrong and that I'll be able to go.

Sorry this has been so random, but I have a lot going through my mind, and I sometimes don't know how to get it all out unless it's like this. Thanks you to all of you for your support, prayers, fasting, and caring. I love you all.

1 comment:

Tara Mc said...

It is fun to see pictures but even funner to just hear what you've been up to lately. Funny, but I didn't know a lot of it. I don't know why but since this whole thing started, I've had this feeling that things are going to be fine and Chris will get to be with his mommy. Hang in there, you're great!