Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28th!

We all know how parents "bless" their kids by saying "I hope you have a kid just like you!". Well, BOTH my parents must have EACH said that to me X 100, but honestly, I don't remember being this "adventurous". Ben called and said he had a meeting so he wasn't going to be home as early as he usually is. So I got Peyton up and fed her then sat down to feed Bentley. Well, she was helping me by carrying an empty baggy to the garbage, but she never came back up. Just as soon as Bentley got done eating, I headed down to the kitchen to see what she was up to when I heard something drop on the floor. This is what I found.
She'd slipped on the first spilled spot of syrup, fell, and made the second spill spot, not to mention it splattered a little on her face. She must have gotten it in her eye a bit because it became a little red. I told her don't move as I ran to get my camera. I know, I know, but you can't blog it right if you take the pictures afterwards.
And this is how she froze while I was taking pictures! I honestly think she thinks she's helping when she does this stuff, but on the positive note, the floor got mopped again a little ahead of schedule!

2 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

What are you going to do with her when she turns "2". She is such a blessing already. And I don't remember saying that to you - maybe some of my other kids ? ? ? LOL

Tara Mc said...

I'm sure it was Tia, as you and I are such angels and always have been. I just want to squeeze those adorable little syrup coated cheeks of hers.