Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25th!

We've had a cat that has recently adopted us. She/he's full grown and just showed up on the porch hungry one day. We live in a feild so we have problems with mice so cats are nice to have around. She's isn't exatcally friendly, since she hisses at you if you move too quickly and get to close. But we feed her just enough to keep her around to get rid of the mice. Well, we had some roast that was about to go bad so Ben decided to feed it to our dogs and the cat. If you look really closely a little bit to the right of where Ben's walking to, you can see the white blur that is the cat running for all she's worth. He didn't walk slow enough for her comfort:)
Peyton loves strawberry's! Which doesn't suprise me since strawberries were the main thing I craved when I was pregnant with her. I ate so many then.....and she eats them now!
I thought a few deviled eggs sounded good so I made me up some and decided to share with her. She loves scrambled eggs so I figured it was a no brainer.
She was not impressed! She sat there with her mouth open like that crying until we helped her get the eggs out of her mouth. I felt bad for her, but it was also quite humorous. She's such a character.
And to finish off the day, we sat down to a "movie night". The Friday night's we have Chris, we pick a movie and watch it before bed. This time it was "Racing Stripes", my pick:) I love my kids and had a great time!

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

Great movie - Peyton must be related to her Grandma - eggs ??? are okay - but NOT my favorite food !