Thursday, February 17, 2011

Apparently my tub was dirty!

It's routine in our house to shut most of the doors when you come out or are done with them. Bedrooms, closets, BATHROOMS! Well, on occation, we forget. And my precious Peyton has a sixth sense for knowing if the doors been left open and also knows what to get into quickly, before she gets caught. Well, Chris and I accidently left his bathroom door open while we were cooking dinner last night. Pretty soon I hear a squeal so I went searching. I stepped over a now empty bottle of Comet (that was about 1/6 of the way full last time I used it) to see Peyton in the tub standing in an inch of Comet, with Comet powder on her shirt, her fore arms, and her shins. The squeal was because she couldn't get the water on to clean the tub! I managed to get the shirt off her without getting the residue in her eyes. I then had to wash off her, the tub net support that I use for Bentley's baths, and the tub. Well, might as well clean the tub while I'm at it so we scrubbed the tub, Peyton and I. Then she got that bath, that apparently she so desprately wanted.
She proves my point from yesterday that, she does indeed, LOVE to clean!
P.S. The mark on her arm is a temporary tatoo that her brother gave to her from his Valentine's from school! It's a "cute" butterfly!

1 comment:

Harris said...

oh my...gotta love this age huh!? How fun that you are posting everyday....great way to journal when you are a busy mom! :)