Saturday, February 6, 2010

Family!

It is so fun when you have family come visit. Bart and Michelle live in St. George and had a weekend off so I envited them to come visit us(1.23-1.26). It was a mellow weekend, not too much to do, but it was sure fun to have someone there to visit with. Peyton and Brooklyn don't quite know what to do with each other yet, but I am sure they are going to make fast friends once they get a little older.
Ben never got the chance to feed Peyton with a bottle because she's never used a bottle. So while Brooklyn was here, she needed to be fed so Ben got his chance. If any of you know my husband, you know he doesn't like pictures, let alone smiling for pictures, but this was pretty dang close. I was alot of fun to spend time with Bart and Michelle. It has been harder for us to live this far from family and not have as much contact with them as we'd like so we have to cherish time when we do get to get together.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

So fun! I'm happy that you had some visitors. Maybe me and the kids can make it down some weekend...Jason moved up to WA for work b/c he lost his jobs so I'm playing single mom for at least of couple of months.