Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life is crazy busy and I love it. Ben is working like crazy and he enjoys being busier. He likes his job and keeping busy.

Peyton is getting bigger every day. She has her first tooth(9.19.10). It didn't effect her too much so thank heavens. She loves playing with her daddy and her tounge is always out of her mouth these days. Chris is the smartest kid ever! He does so well with his homework and his reading. He has a hard time staying on task, but when he does pay attention, he amazes me with how bright he is. It's so much fun to watch him grow up and being such a good big brother. He just got glasses in December. He only needs them for reading, homework, and using the computer, but they make him look so smart.
I am just enjoying being a stay at home mom. I'm here to get Chris on and off the bus help him with his homework, and for anything else he needs. I love watching Peyton catch onto thinks a understanding how different stuff works. Helping her to learn all the thinks that I can. I love life and better get to it:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that it is Chris not Christ just the little things that you see. That is so crazy that Peyton is growing that fast I swear that i was just there and she was 2 months. Chris looks Freaking aweome in those glasses.