Thursday, February 11, 2010

Loving these kids!

My little girl is getting so much fun these days. She's at the age that sounds are become words, everything is a prop to help her stand up, and her facials are worth a thousand words! And my little man is such a photogenic kid. He loves to have his picture taken and he has no idea what "candid" means. This particular picture, he has a mouth full of his FAVORITE food, chicken strips:)
And last bit of news, but certainly not least, my little girl has her first tooth! It broke through on 1.19.10, but you could only feel it. So here is a picture where you can kinda see it, if you look really hard! 9 1/2 months isn't bad.
Being a mom is the best job in the world. I love spending time with my family and playing with my kids. The unconditional love they give is worth all the labor, melt downs, spit up, sick in the middle of the night, and every thing else that comes with motherhood!

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

Love the posts that features my grand-kids. Cute pictures ! Being a mom is a really, really, good job - but being a grandma is the best !