Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hair Cut!

I haven't had a hair cut, except trims, in 4 years. Much to my husbands dismay, I thought it was time for a change. I had challenged my neices to see who could go the longest without cutting their hair, and who's got the longest. The two older ones didn't make it long, but Britnee, 10, made it until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Well, once she cut her's, I lost my incentive to keep mine long. So I gave in and cut my hair yesterday!
Before: After:
I love it! It'll definatly take some getting used to, but that's the funnest part about it. It is an a-line and is so much fun. The pictures isn't the best, but for being taken by my 6 year old, I thought he did pretty good.

3 comments:

WINSTON AND JENN said...

Your hair cut is so cute on you....And alot less maintance..What does Ben think?

Tara Mc said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I'll tell Brit when she gets home that she inspired you. Can't wait to see it in person. Did I mention how cute it is?

Melanie said...

Soo Cute! I'm so jealous! I'm opting to keep my long for 15 more lbs...worked off that is. :D So about another 2 months. Then mine will be gone too! ;D