Monday, May 25, 2009

Peyton Ali, getting big!

My little girl lives such a hard life! She sleeps mostly all day, waking up to eat and have her bum changed. She is getting big though! She loves her bath! Even when she's hungry, she'll sit in the bath for 10- 15 minutes, as long as it's warm enough. She doesn't like getting out though, but it's hard to find a baby that does. She look more like her daddy every day. I can't believe it's been 7 weeks already! We're so glad to have her. She has been such a fun addition to our family. Chris loves her to death. He loves to bounce her in her bouncer. And carry her around to show her the house.

A couple weeks ago, Ben was sitting on a bench in the mall waiting for me to come out of a store and a gal stopped and was talking to him. Told him how cute his little girl was. So as I walk out of the store, he's chatting with this girl. As I approched, she asked for a phone number, Ben gave her mine! When she realized I was there she gave me her business card. She was a talent agent with the company that founded the two kids that were Adam Sandlers niece and nephew in 'Bedtime stories'. She said Peyton would be a great addition to their company and that they'd be calling to set something up with us. I got a call a week or so ago. I haven't called back yet, and don't know if I will, but it is reassuring to know that other people think our little girl is as cute as we think she is!

2 comments:

WINSTON AND JENN said...

That is so funny about Ben in the mall with that lady. Your little Peyton in So dang cute and she does look alot like her daddy. I hope all is well with you and your family. We sure miss you here in OC. I got to see Bart today at the memorial day breakfast. Come visit sometime soon. I really want to come see your new house...

Harris said...

Kelly, I just found you on the blog frog thing! i was so excited! Our blog is private, but if you want to see it e-mail me and I will invite you our e-mail is devinibc@gmail.com. Your kids are so adorable!! When did you have Peyton? you look great!