Friday, May 8, 2009

Blessing Day!

Peyton Ali Roseborough was blessed May 3rd, 2009 in the Sutherland 2nd Ward. She wore the beautiful blessing dress her 'Grannie Annie' gave her. She had many dear loved ones there to bless her, though some weren't able to make it. It was a great day! Ann & Dayn, Ben's parents, came down as well as Kyle, Kim, Kelby, Kenny, Kristie, Jocelynn, Keirstley, Hailie, Derek, and Michelle. Rusty & Sonja also came down, joined by Tara and Jaycee. Bart & Michelle came over from Oak City as well. And Rex & Tami, Josh, Kiley, and Hayden came down from Orem to be here for the beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous.

This was the first time we've been able to get a picture of all of us together since Peyton was born. It was nice to have everyone here with us. It's fun to have everyone here and it's hard to let them go home.


We are so blessed! That we have family to support us and join us in these events. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life. I'd be lost without it. I'm grateful for Ben, Chris and Peyton. The joys they are in my life. I love my family and my extended family and all they do for us. I'm thankful for all my family and friends and for the oppertunity I have to keep in touch with all of you through my blog and your blogs. I count my blessings daily and I'm happy to be the mother of two beautiful children.

No comments: