Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wyoming Trip!

Our trip began Saturday May 16th. Ben, Peyton, and I headed up to Bret and Heidi's house in Powell as soon as Ben could get off work. We went up through Yellowstone, which had only been open for a few weeks. There were bison and elk everywhere. More wildlife out and about then I've ever seen through Yellowstone. Ben even saw a bear on the way back home. We went up to Wyoming for Erik's graduation. We had a b-b-q at Heidi's grandma's in Lovell for K.C. and Erik Saturday night. A lot of the Bassett family came and it was so nice to see everyone and catch up. Our immediate Bassett family got together Monday before the graduation and took pictures. Here is Tara, Bart, Bret, Tia, and I(and Zack).
Here's the group of us together. Wyatt, Ben(Tia's), Michelle, Bart, Tia, Peyton, Jacob, Sonja, Tara, Ben, Zack, Britnee, KaDee, Bret, Erik, me, Heidi, and Rusty. Missing are Matt, Jaycee, Cody, and Chris.


Then we got a picture of the daughters. Michelle, me, Tara, Tia, and Heidi.



And then you have our little family(-Chris). Peyton is only 7 weeks, but she already has so much personality! Check out that tounge.


We are so blessed to have a family as wonderful as we have. We are all so supportive of each other. I'm grateful for them all, and for all they do for me. I am glad we are all able to get together and enjoy each others company.




No comments: