Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun Easter!


Peyton looked so adorable in her little Easter outfit. She got the outfit from her grandma in a little Easter goodie bag. The little feet have bunny's and you can't see it, but it has a little tail too:)

Chris is such a proud big brother. He carries her everywhere I'll let him. And he wants to hold her everytime I try to put her down. He loves being a brother and he's very good with her.


And this is our Easter egg dying party! Peyton couldn't really do much, but we wanted her included. And Chris did better at keeping his fingers clean then I did.

2 comments:

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

LOVE all the pictures Kel! SHe really is SOOO cute!!! Kiddie Kandids is my favorite!! Looks like you guys had a great Easter..lol

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for letting me come up I had a geat time and Peyton is Soo CUTE lovw ya!!!