Monday, March 2, 2009

Roseborough update!

Just thought I'd write a short update letting everyone know how life's going. Last week, we made steps in buying the house we've been trying to get into for a months or so. We are signing on it tomorrow and should be in by this weekend. I was 34 weeks along on Friday and this move is coming at the perfect time. I made a flying trip to Pocatello Friday, stayed the night, had an appointment with the evaluator for the custody battle over Chris and came home. I got to see a few friends that I miss tons, got to have a few meals at places I've been craving, and I also got to spend some one-on-one time with my mom and that was so nice. We had a good girls weekend and I remember why she's one of my best friends. I'm packing the house up as best as I can while still needing most of it to live. But I figure I best do it before everyone shows up to helps us move.

Just as a side note, a close friend of mine is throwing me a baby shower this Saturday, here in Oak City, at 2, and you are welcome to join us. Just get ahold of me so I can let her know.

Hope everyone is doing well and loving the spring that is coming to life!

3 comments:

WINSTON AND JENN said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get ready to move. I hope all went well with your custody battle.

teresa and the boys said...

Kelly -- If I didn't already have my Saturday scheduled (Women's Conference from 9am-1pm, and a birthday party at 4pm), I'd totally be out there! Hope it's a blast!

Melanie said...

That's so exciting about your new place! Congratulations! I'm so sad that I missed your Baby Shower! Kind of hard to make it when your 650 miles away. :D Hope it was great. Talk to you soon.