Monday, March 23, 2009

New House!




This is our new house. Ben and I moved in 2 weeks ago and we love it. It has 12 acres that came with it and all the space is sure a change, but we're loving it. Ben wants to build a moto-track on an acre or two of it so Chris can ride his 4-wheeler. We're still working on getting everything in it's place, but just having the space and quite is nice. We're only a few miles from Delta so that's a good thing too. We love it and just wanted to share with all of you!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you! How are you feeling?? Where will you be delivering? Hope everything else is going well! Love you!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

I am so excited for you. I hope all is going well for you. I'm sorry I didn't make it to your shower. I have a present for you. Let me know if you need anything.

The Rowley's said...

Congrats! I am so jealous of your land--that will be awesome to have so much space!! Good luck with the upcoming arrival of your little girl!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Yeah for space!!! Congrats on the house!!! How exciting!!! I just found your blog through Kelli's and wanted to say hi...it was tons of fun to see all your pic's..lol...way cute little prego picture...You're tiny as usual:o)...luv ya
heidi