Sunday, February 8, 2009

31 Weeks!


Short post, but I acutally have a picture. I am filling out much more then I did with Chris. That was to be expected, but I'm not really liking it. I 'm feeling alot bigger, I don't sleep well at night, almost every food gives me heart burn, and as of so far, I don't have stretch marks. She is growing just like she's supposed to and she has a sixth sense to know when I'm in church, and she goes nuts....the whole time. But we are so excited for her to be coming and can hardly wait.

2 comments:

Mike & Jen said...

So fun! Have you guys decided on a name yet? You had mentioned one to me a while ago, but I wasn't sure that you had definitely decided on that one. (Payden) It's good to hear that you are all doing well! I hope you are able to find a house soon!

payne's said...

ohh! you look so cute!! that is good that it is all going so good for you!! congrats by the way!!