Thursday, March 19, 2009

Keeping up is tough!

With moving, a baby shower, and trying to get ready for a new baby, I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We're moved in and for the most part, all unpacked. That was a relief. I had family here the weekend of my shower to help with alot of it. The shower was so much fun. It was nice to see family and friends. And I think we're about ready for the baby, but my tune will probably change as soon as I bring her home. I go to Salt Lake to pick Chris up today. He is on spring break all next week and I get to have him here. I'm so excited to have him more then 3 days. And if everything works out, he might even be here to welcome his new sister to the family:) But baby's have a schedule of there own so we'll see. No news on anything on the evaluation yet, but we'll keep praying. Hope all is well with all of you.

No comments: