Sunday, November 23, 2008

20 weeks! Half way:)



Wow! It feels like this 20 weeks has taken forever, but then when I think about it, it also seems like it's gone by pretty fast. I am lucky though because this time, my morning sickness ended, for the most part, with the end of my 1st trimester. I don't mind being pregnant near as much when I'm not sick through the WHOLE thing. I have been blessed. Last pregnancy, I had family all around me all the time. I'm sure Heavenly Father knew my stengths and my weaknesses and thought better of making me face that all by my lonesome out here in Oak City. I am starting to show earlier this time then I remember showing last time, but I hear that's normal. I'm still not showing as much as everyone says I should, but I'm okay with that. Thank you long torso's. I went in for an ultrasound on Friday and the x-ray tech told me there was no way I was 20 weeks, until he measured the baby, he wouldn't believe me. Ben now believes that it's a girl, and he is just fine with that. We are really excited and grateful.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You are too cute!! I'm glad the ultra sound went well. Did you end up getting to see Twilight?? I'd love to go to a movie with you..or just do a girls day/night out with you...just not the midnight showing. ;D haha. You look awesome! I stick out more than you do and I'm 3 weeks behind...but that's to be expected. ;D Love you!! Talk to you soon.

katie sue said...

you are so cute! i cant believe you have a belly:-) i miss your face hope youre doing good!

teresa and the boys said...

Yeah... I wouldn't have believed you either. =)