Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Game!

This is my first time doing a tag, but I thought it would be fun.

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.I love making memories. :D Hopefully we've had many happy ones together. :D

4 comments:

Tia Sherie said...

HA! HA! My turn. Alright my favorite memory. I don't know that I could put them all, but the one that I laugh at the most is. "My make-up it's so beautiful I can't even stand it". LOL we got make-up that year from Matt and Tracey and these were the first words out of your mouth once we where done making ourselves look like clowns!! LOL

teresa and the boys said...

Okay -- this is going to sound weird, but it's seriously what I remember -- I remember the day when your mom called my mom and asked if it would be okay to name you Kelly *Dawn* since that was already my middle name. I can think of a lot of worse people with whom I could share a name! =)

Melanie said...

What I remember about you is actually pretty recent...just a couple of years...and that's when we were at the family reunion when Chris was just a toddler...I remember watching you and thinking that you are a great mom! I am so proud of you. ;D

Tara Mc said...

Funny how when you're thinking about these things how certain memories pop into your head. I am full of Kelly stories since I've known you your whole life, including dropping you when you were 9 days old. Oops! But something that sticks with me is the conversation we were having one day when you told me that you don't have any problems with judging others. That was so inspiring to me. What a wonderful gift you have, I admire that in you.