Friday, July 4, 2008

Country Jam ! !

My mom, Ben, me, Bart, and Bart's wife, Michelle all got to go to Country Jam June 26-29. Four days of concerts in the boiling sun.....so much fun. We all had a blast! It was hot, no doubt about it, but that's just part of Country Jam. Wouldn't be the same without it. This first picture is of Ben and I sitting in our seats just before the Joe Nichol's concert.
It does finally cool off, but it takes about 30 minutes after the sun goes down. But then it's really nice and you just get to concentrate on the concert and not staying cool. This is Ben and I dancing to Tim McGraw. He put on a good concert and it was fun to listen to some of his older songs live.
Tim McGraw! Who needs anymore explination then that. But in case you do, this is him singing 'Blue'. You just have to be there to understand how much fun it is.
This is me with Sugarland. They were the final concert on the final night. Ben and I got to go and meet them before their concert. Chris has heard their song 'All I want to do' and he has decided that he is gonna marry her. Ben told her that when we met her and she asked what his name was and said that was so cute. They were nice. And her accent is even stronger then in her singing. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Keeping the tradition alive eh? How fun! Hope to see you at the Reunion!!