Thursday, July 24, 2008

BASSETT FAMILY REUNION


The first ever Rusty Bassett Family Reunion! We all got together at Bret & Heidi's in Powell. Heidi put forth alot of effort to set everything up so all of us could just come and relax. Our first day, Thursday, was spent at Horseshoe Bend. Bret's boat is called the "Blue Bonnet" or "Driftwood" depending on how it's running that day. This picture is with everyone except Ben & Tia, they showed up later that night.

This is Cody, Chris, and Jacob getting ready to ride the tude. Everyone that wanted to rode the tube and everyone had a blast.

The second and third day, Friday and Saturday, we went up camping at Bear Lodge. Friday we went fishing at the kid pond. This is Grandpa Rusty helping Chris fish with his SpongeBob fishing pole. He did catch one:)

The fourth and final day, after getting home, showered, and settled from camping, we all got ready and went the the fire hall to take family pictures. The only 3 people not there for pictures was my Ben, Tara's Matt, and Heidi's Erik. Ben and Matt, working; Erik, baseball. Haven't got a copy of those yet, but this is Zack, Jacob, Chris, and Britnee snacking on the goldfish and peanuts. The reunion was a blast. Makes it hard to leave, but I'm already looking forward to next years. I love my family very much. I am so greatful for them all. I'm very blessed.

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

Wow - I'm impressed - you are much more up to date than I - enjoyed your posts on both families ! What fun ! ! !