Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My sister-in-law Michelle (Bassett) came and stayed with Ben & I for a few days and I thought I'd share with you our adventures. First off, we got to go to the Twin Falls Temple site on Thursday and got pictures. We convinced one of the construction worker to take a pictures for us. Beautiful!
Then Bart came up on Friday night and Saturday, we met a few of my neighbors at the park and did slack lining. It's kind of like tight rope walking except for it's not very high and the line doesn't stay completely still. You have to learn how to make it stay still. Fun and interesting!
The actual reason for the whole trip was for Bart to bring up the bed that he made me. It turned out amazing and Ben and I absolutely love it. Ben said he wanted a big bed and he got it. The head board itself is 6 feet tall. Yes, I have to step on the edge to get in, but I love it:)
Saturday night we got to go to the Monster Truck show that was in Twin. Ben doesn't look real happy, but we all had a blast. It was so much fun spending time together.....and the monster trucks were cool too;)
And then, after the show was over, we got to go down and take pictures by the trucks. I am She-Woman, the most amazing, crazy strong twig woman in the world! Just kidding, but it was an awesome picture moment. All four of us posed that way once I started it. We had a great time. Spending time with family is one of the most rewarding thing ever. Have a great day:)

3 comments:

Grayson Family said...

When did Bart start making beds? How did I not know about this skill?

Man, the things you learn from blogging... =)

Fun times, cute pics, and rocking family.

teresa and the boys said...

Ummmmm.... you're probably wondering who the Grayson family is. That would be Aaron's (kind of) sister. Apparently, she logged into blogger and didn't log out.

So that was really me. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

That looks fun but I cann't sit that long. SAD!!!!!! Well, I'm ok I can't wait to come.