Friday, November 18, 2011

November 7th-13th!

(7th) Peyton got a treat at the store the other day and it was a baby bottle sucker with sour powder. Well, the powder some how got spilled all over the floor. Instead of coming to tell me, Peyton decided she was gonna clean it up by herself. So she got her toy vacuum and did her best to clean it up. Of course, it didn't work so I got the real vacuum out and she got to clean it herself with the real vacuum, but her solo helpfulness was too cute to pass up a picture of.

(9th) I turned some music on our computer and the kids and I danced around the kitchen. Here is Chris and Peyton dancing, until Chris's arms got tired.

And here is Bentley and I dancing. He is such a natural cuddler, I love it. He snuggles right into your neck and shoulder and make you feel like the most important person in the world.


(10th) Peyton has become very interested in me feeding Bentley baby food. So she takes her Violet puppy and plays baby with her. She feeds her and shows her how to sit in the bumbo. She is such a good big sister and will be an amazing mother some day......in the distant distant future!

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. I concur with you about the snuggling part ~ Bentley's hugs are worth the drive from here to there just to get them. Cute post!