Monday, November 28, 2011

November 14th- 20th!

If you read my previous posts, I have had scheduled to have my wisdom teeth out. Well, the time finally came. My mom came up from Bear Lake to help out with my kids so I could take it easy. She was only able to stay for a day due to a fire the caught her kitchen on fire back in Bear Lake, but it was nice to have her help while I did. My mother-in-law was awesome to step in and help as well.(15th) Right after my wisdom teeth were taken out. Did you know that if your entire mouth is numb, you don't get brain freezes from eating ice cream too fast? Well, I found that out:)
(16th) I swelled up pretty good, but only on the one side that had a wisdom tooth on the bottom. No attractive way to take a picture when you look like that so a picture of just my mouth was all I was comfortable with:) All is healed not and I'm eating all my favorite foods again. We took the kids to Puss and Boots a few days after my surgery and to have to smell popcorn and not be able to eat it is a new kind of tourture!

No comments: