Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 13th-19th!

Out of order, again. (13th) Peyton has become Grannie Annie's little helper. Though I'm not sure how much help she was. I'm sure she was a little bit of a hindrance, but made up for it in being good company.

They planted flowers all over the yard and Peyton would get tired to she'd ride in the stroller with the flowers to plant in the shade hood.

(14th) We got home from town late this night and I put Bentley on the chair while we put groceries away. Peyton sat right in front of him and he started kicking her off the chair. She started squealing and didn't think it was near as funny as Ben and I did. Ahh, sibling rivalry!

(16th) Chris is spending the summer @ his dad's in Bear Lake and was old enough for coach pitch. We were able to make it down to watch one of his games. Kristie was in Mud Lake visiting her parents so Kenny was available to ride with us so we could picked up our VW from my mom's. Tia had been borrowing it and had left it in BL when she picked up my dad's Tahoe. On the way through to the game, we picked up Jaycee, Britnee, and Cody to come to the game too. Tara came over a little while after us. It was cooler then expected so I was unfortunately unprepared with no jacket for Peyton. So I sacrificed mine and I sat in the car and watched.

He is getting pretty dang good at baseball. I love that he's found something that he enjoys and is good at:)

(19th) Father's day. I had done Peyton's hair in a cute pony tail the day before and didn't take it out when she went to bed. Well, this was how it ended up the next morning. I thought it was pretty cute that her hair made a <3 heart<3 right by Ben on Father's day so I couldn't pass up the photo op!

Here is Peyton helping Ben open the gift we got him for Father's day. Oh, the joys of being a parent!

Here is Kenny, Ben, and Cody watching @ Chris's coach pitch game. Told you, way out of order.

No comments: