Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 30th-June 5th!

I will apoligize for the sideways pictures. I am not on my normal computer and that throws everything all off. (30th) This was the day before the big move. Here is how we contained Peyton and Bentley for a few minutes until we could get the Bowflex out of the house.
Kyle and Ben worked really hard to get the Bowflex out of the house without taking it ALL the way apart. It was a struggle, but they did it.

That night, Ann and Dayn made it down to help us clean the house. Ann tackled the huge feat of the kitchen! Bless her heart.


Dayn did the windows and blinds. I have such amazing in-laws to come and help us move:)


(31st) MOVING DAY! We got up super early to get everything done so we could get on the road for Idaho! Here is the last picture of the house before we pulled out for the last time. Dayn drove the U-haul, Ben drove our Suburban with our utility trailer, Ann drove their Suburban, and I drove Ben's work Trailblazer.


(1st) We kinda took it easy and relaxed a bit. We unloaded the U-haul into Ann & Dayn's shop so we didn't have to rent a storage unit. Then Kenny & Kristie came over for dinner.


(2nd) Kristie had to take their car into town to get a chip taken care of in their windshield so we got to have the girls over to play. We played games and puzzles and had a ball. It's so fun living closer so our kids and their cousins can play together! That evening, we got to go down town in Murtaugh and watch Jocelynn's 1st t-ball game:) It was a bit windy and cool, but fun to watch!


(3rd) Friday morning I caught Peyton "helping" Bentley put cortizone 10 on his eczema spot on his head! Such a sweet girl! Then the kids and Ann and I drove to Pocatello to get Chris for the weekend.


(4th) We hung out at home Saturday morning until the "dads" could get done with work. Then that evening, we went to Burley to Storybook Park and let the kids play! I completely forgot my camera and hated myself for it. It was so fun. I am loving living close to family.




(5th) Church here right now doesn't start until 3 pm so we had that morning to cebrate Chris's birthday a little bit. His birthday is the 6th, but we had to take him back to his dad that day so we wanted him to get to choose his "birthday dinner" so we did it the day before:) He chose to have cherry pie instead of cake and he loved it! He got a mini-water fun park for the yard, a soccer ball, 2 base balls, and a new bat.

2 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

I thought you would never get this blog up - I know you have only relocated from Utah to Idaho - but you are still far away. So glad that all is going well for you and you are near some of the best people in the world. Thanks to Dayn and Ann and you for posting pictures of my kids !

Harris said...

I haven't checked blogs in a while, glad to see you are still keeping up with your pictures :) I love catching up!