Monday, June 6, 2011

Chris is 8!

My Christopher Brett is 8! Still hard to believe:) He is getting so big so fast. But I'm enjoying watching the young man he is becoming. He is starting to become more responsible and learning more and more of life's lessons! This year, we happen to be living at my in-laws while we looked for a house to rent. So when Grannie Annie asked Chris what kind of cake he wanted, he told her he didn't want cake, he wanted cherry pie! Well, she aims to please and baked up 4 cherry pies.

Chris's present from us was a small swim/slide pool. He has had some fun with it and we get it out every chance we can while he's here.


Along with being 8, Chris also had the choice on whether he wanted to be baptized or not. He decided that he did, which I am so proud of him for. He really does enjoy church. He is such a smart kid. I admire his knowledge and his decision to make the right choices. I love you Chris!

No comments: