Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 2nd-May 8th!

(2nd)Chris has an interesting way of entertaining himself! He has used the regular swing as a step stool to get into Peyton's baby swing!
(3rd)Here are my kids in the evening. We usually read bed time stories with Chris as part of his reading for school and it's a good wind down for my other kids too!

(4th)Peyton has climbed on Bentley and is helping him swing:) It was so funny. He was giggling right out loud, but as soon as I got up to get my camera, Peyton stopped what she was doing and then Bentley wouldn't laugh again! Typical!


(5th)Bentley is getting into stuff already! He's figured out that his hands work and he grabs everything within his reach now. I did have the lid set on the jar of peanut butter, but as you can see, he knocked that right off.


(6th)Chris and I are playing catch and enjoying the warm weather. Peyton is picking dandy lions and just enjoying the heck out of being outside.


And Bentley is laying in the shade watching us play ball!


(7th)Our neighbor, Howard, flooded irrigated our feild Saturday morning so also flooded our front lawn too:) My kids sure loved when they do this because it's a free pool for a little while! This was the first time Peyton got to play and she was in hog-heaven!


It was cold water, but that didn't seem to slow my kiddo's down at all! It was 10:30 am and 80 degrees or so already and they played for dang near an hour!


Ben and I were working in the garden. Ben was tilling and I was raking the weeds that got tilled and putting them in the wheel barrel to be hauled away. Bentley slept through the whole thing!


(8th)Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to be the mom of such great kids! Chris helped me get ready for church that morning because he wanted to be sure to be on time because he sang a song with the primary and didn't want to be late. Peyton gave me the biggest hugs as I laid her down for her nap. And Bentley only spit up on my church dress once! I love being a mom and I'm so bless to have it as my full-time job!

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

Aaahh - the day I've been waiting for - updates from Delta. Cute kids, good pictures, and great memories. Something I wish I had done when my kids were young. They grow up so fast and you certainly don't remember all you think you will. Good blog - great family history !