Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 25th-May 1st!

(25th)Bentley is becoming such a big boy! He's sitting up with a little help, wearing 6-9 months close....at 5 months! His healthy and big and love every roll and dimple!
(26th)Peyton loves her books! She is getting so big too! She also really likes to put thing in the trunk of her trike. Today's baggage is......cereal!

(27th)I went Visiting Teaching today and this was the treat I took my ladies! Cherrio treats made into nest with malted milk ball eggs!

(28th)A lady in my ward here in Delta home-made Bentley a "wooby", I guess is what they're called. Anyway, he loves it. It's an elephant and her sucks on the nose and cuddles the blanket part to his face.

(29th)Ben's feet tend to peel when the seasons change. Peyton loves to peel the skin off for him. Make a perfect team:)

(30th)Chris get's "Bob bucks" from school if he reads 20 minutes a night for 20 nights a month. Different businesses sponser it each month. Well, it was Hogi Yogi in April and we had to redeem it before the month was up so we went to town and Peyton wanted to wear her hand picked outfit! She got so many compliments:) I had to share her cuteness with anyone who reads my blog!

(1st)My pretty girl after church! She loves church! Chris has to take her to nursery for me because she gets shy when she gets around all those kids and clings to me. As soon as she's left, she's just fine:) It's been a good week:)

No comments: