Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 16th-May 22nd!

(16th) I was making dinner and I can hear Peyton, not see her, hear her say "stuck"! I walk around the bar. And low and behold, she'd gotten herself into the entertainment center and couldn't figure out how to get out:)


(17th) I was making dinner on the stove when Chris and Peyton wanted to keep me company! Peyton wasn't so sure if she trusted Chris, but she wanted up.



(18th) I've been packing room by room, day by day, and here is where Bentley has spent alot of his time, and enjoying the heck out of it!



(19th) Peyton is the funniest eater! She likes to dip her cheetos in ketchup, smear it on her bun, and then eating all three!

This past week has been rough with my foot. Ever since I stepped on the toothpick in February, I've had a callous on my foot. Well, it really started hurting. I went to the dr this morning to have it checked out. Yeah, she had to lance it, gave me antibiotics, and give me tetnis shot. It hurt like heck! But low and behold, Saturday, the 21st, the little piece of toothpick came out. Now I'm on the mend and things are feeling much better:)

(20th) We cooked hamburgers on the grill Friday evening and enjoyed the sun that finally peaked past the rain clouds. Well, we enjoyed the sun, but Bentley didn't know how to handle the brightness of it:)

(21st) While the weather was nice, we decided it was a good day to pack up and clean out the garage for the move. We packed quite strategically and did quite well to fit in the trailer all that we needed to.

(22nd) We relaxed and caught up on sleep! My kids sure love each other. But apparently don't know how to look at the camera AND smile!

2 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

I have to admit, I'm a tiny bit disappointed that you didn't post any pictures of your foot!

Mark, Jesi and Taylor and Madison said...

OKAY, I have tried and tired to french braid and I just can't get it to look right! I am jealous you are so good at it!