Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wedding!

Ben's little sister, Michelle, got married at the end of November. We were lucky enough to find some one to work for Ben so we were able to go. I wasn't able to get many pictures due to freezing weather and a professional photographer. But here is what I was able to take. Here is Derek, Hailey, Peyton, Jacqulyn, Kyle, Chris, Dayn, and beautiful bride, Michelle. I took the oppertunity to use the beautiful decorations to get a few pictures of my cute kids. Peyton pretty much has to be where I put her, but Chris doesn't so I didn't get as many of him.
He was good for a few, but as you can tell, would rather look at uncle Kyle's camera, not mine. But they still turned out pretty good.

I was also able to get a family picture of the four of us. They didn't turn out to bad either.
Before we left to head home, Grannie Annie wanted to get a picture of her with Peyton and Chris. They love their grandma so much.
It was a wonderful weekend. I have the most amazing in-laws in the world. I am so grateful for that. I am also grateful for the temple. For the work that is done there and the opportunity we have to be sealed to our families for time and all eternity. What a blessing!

No comments: