Friday, December 11, 2009

Loving the holiday!

Chris loves gingerbread! He wanted me to make it so he could use the cookie cutters, but I'm still working on the cooking part of my motherly duties. So I bought a little gingerbread house and told him we could put it together and then he could eat it. He was excited about that. He really liked using the icing. The finished product! Peyton didn't do much to help except shake the table while we were trying to ice the roof. But what would the holidays be like with out kids.......not to much fun.
Chris said this was his pop tart. He said it was very good and that he wanted to share some with Peyton. It was a little to hard for Peyton, but Chris sure enjoyed it.
Christmas is so much fun when you have a wonderful family to enjoy it with. I am so excited to see my two beautiful kids wake up Christmas morning and share with them the excitement that radiates out of them at this time of year. I love my family and the only thing that could make this holiday season brighter.....would be to share it with more family!

1 comment:

Tara Mc said...

Wish granted!! Come on up!