Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bachelorette/Bridal Shower!

Chris, Peyton and I got the chance to go to Ben's home town to his sister's bridal shower this past weekend(11.5.09). It was so great to be able to go up and visit, but unfortunatly, Ben wasn't able to go with us. We drove up Friday(11.5), shower was Saturday(11.6), and we drove home Sunday(11.7). While we were there, Peyton loved all the attention for all the aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Here she is with uncle Kyle! The Bachelorette/Bridal Shower turned out great! We played the sock game(if throwing a bridal shower, way fun, you should look it up) and had a blast. It was way funny. She got alot of beautiful gifts and a good laugh. Here is Hailie, Kristie, and I in our "TEAM BRIDE" shirts and Michelle with her crown!
It was such a great weekend! I love having in-laws like I have. Family is so important to me and I'm glad that I have such a great one. I love my husband for handling a weekend without me and the kids so that we could be there for the party. I'm loving life these days!

No comments: