Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our day!


Chris had his first t-ball game today. It wasn't the teams first t-ball game, but it was Chris's. If you know t-ball at all, there are no winner or losers, everyone gets to bat, there's no outs and everyone gets to play the feild. Chris got to play first base first.....my chatty little boy was talking to the other teams base coach more then he was watching the ball! But he did good. We've been working with him on his throwing and hitting, but we've now decided he needs to practice knowing when to run and paying attention to the game, not the other players. But one step at a time. Ironically, my sister, Tara's, best friend from Jr. High, Jamie Cox, happens to live across the street from Ben and I's new home. So her little boy, Bryor, who is 4 months younger then Chris, is on his t-ball team(view picture one). Pictures two is Jaycee, Peyton, Chris, Cambry, and Brinley. Chris is standing backwards because he had been riding his bike through 'mud puddles' at Bryor's farm. If any of you know farms, you know they usually aren't 'mud puddles'.


Then it rained and got them all wet as they were walking home. It was a good day. Summer is so fun. And I love having my boy to keep me busy.

4 comments:

Tara Mc said...

Thanks Kelly for sharing your pictures. Who's that hot babe holding Peyton?

WINSTON AND JENN said...

I am so happy for Chris and Bryor to be friends. He is so super excited to have a friend so close. If you ever need a babysitter Kambry is awesome!!!

Grandma Sony said...

Awesome post - makes me feel better being so far away. Love to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha! So funny mom I had to read that like 3 times to get it. Chris was like Jaycee will you hurry and help me get in the shower before Ben sees me and yells at me for getting all dirty. I just lauphed I said k I will try. By the way he was riding his bike through the pit at Bryors house.