Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random picture post!

This is a picture in the hospital the day I had Peyton. Ben's hands are so big they practically cover my whole stomache, but I wanted some memories of Ben caring before the little one in my stomach wrapped her around his finger. This is Chris feeling his little sister. He likes to feel her with his hand when she moves, but he loves to put his ear on there and have her kick him.
This was Chris not wanting to wait for Ben to lift him up to touch her. He was very careful not to hurt her and was very soft, but he loved being the big brother.


She was a little yellow so we had her sitting in the sun through the window. She didn't like the light in her eye's so we put her hat down over her eyes and she slept the morning away.


This was just this afternoon. She was just waking up and as she'd doze back off, she's dream or something and would grin just a little. I know she doesn't know what she's doing, but it was still so cute, I couldn't help but share!







4 comments:

The Pugmire's said...

Cute baby pictures! Such a fun time in your lives. I hope all is going well and your recovery is fast.

Melanie said...

So Sweet! and she's so beautiful. Can't wait to meet in her person! BTW...My sis in law Amy is throwing me a baby shower on the 25th...but I already know that you'll have family in town that weekend. Just wanted to let you know you were invited. ;D

katie sue said...

she is so beautiful! and chris is getting so big! i am so happy for you guys!

Mike & Jen said...

I am so happy that you posted more pictures. I was checking every day hoping that there would be some. She is adorable! I hope everything is going well for you guys!