Thursday, February 5, 2009

Short update!

Sorry, still no picture to put on, but I'm almost to 31 weeks(tomorrow) and hopefully I can get one and put it on. We are doing just fine. She is getting bigger, which unfortunatly makes me bigger, but I want her healthy, so I'll endure. Had a doctors appointment Monday, the 2nd, and her heart rate is 150 so she's right on. She's moving all over the place and relizing that she's running out of room. Ben is still working at the dairies and liking his job. He's had the flu for a couple days and that's been really hard on us both. Chris got to come to my house last weekend and is such a joy! He has become a big fan of Wii fit and is slowly getting the hang of it. We're doing fine! And still hoping to move into a house before the baby comes.

No comments: