Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Visiting!

I am up in Bear Lake right now because my little boy was in the Christmas program at his school yesterday. I get to keep him 2 extra days and take him to school. We're having fun. He is getting so smart and bigger. I still have a hard time believing he's old enough to be in school, but I guess that's every parents thought as their kids grow up. I will post pictures when I get home, but for now, I just wanted to put on an update. Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah! So fun! I'm so excited for Josh to go to school next year so I can be an involved mom in the classroom and to see his little performances etc!

So how long is this "temporary" arrangement supposed to be?

Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!
xoxo

Unknown said...

i heard about the baby congrats!!!!