Monday, December 22, 2008

Roseborough News!











Here is a bunch of pictures that sums up our past 2 weeks, since I haven't done very good at keeping up on here in a while. First, December 9th, Chris was in his first Christmas Program at school. His class sang 'Jingle Bells' and 'Santa's using zebra's now' and he knew every word to both. He looked so cute and of course, the shorty was in the front row, but on the positive side, easier to see him:) Next is Chris on Santa's lap at my mom's ward Christmas party December 10th. And when Santa asked him what Christmas was about, Chris proceeded to tell him it was about kids getting presents:( I felt like I'd failed as a mother. But later he told me he knew it was about Jesus's birth. That helped some, but it would have been nice if that could have been his first answer. Then there's our sealing day. December 16th, the day after Ben and I's 2 year anniversary, we were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogus temple for time and all eternity. It was an amazing day. Weather kept a few travelers away, but we were glad they were safe. It was beautiful, simply put, a PERFECT DAY! Two days before that, I had a hard time getting ready for church. Stuff isn't fitting as well as it used to. So Monday, a friend of mine and I bought material, and her mother-in-law made my skirt. They matched my boots, which is what I was going for, and it was nice to have something look cute and fit. And last, but not least, my 24 weeks along picture. I feel like I'm getting huge, but doc says I'm right on with where I'm supposed to be. It's frustrating to only have my pregnancy with Chris to compare to. I only gained 19 pounds with him from begining to delivery. I've already gained that much with this one, and I still have 4 months to go. But I'm glad she's healthy and I'm not going to worry about the weight until after she's here. Hope this catches everyone up. And I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute I like to get on and see uor stuff like the baby. I'm going to go Privite

Mark, Jesi and Taylor and Madison said...

You look so cute! Congrats about being sealed, that is great!

Melanie said...

So fun! Yeah, You're actually showing! haha. Its so fun to be only a few weeks apart and both having girls! I'm so excited.

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your sealing. Ryan and I are so blessed to have such great friends. Thanks for all you do.